What is Legal Services?
Legal services are the services that we provide related to legal matters including but not limited to investigation, legal advice, representing client in legal actions and legal enforcement (either civil or criminal, in court or out of court).
The Benefit of Our Legal Service
Our Legal Services cover a wide range of Intellectual Property Right issues, from providing legal advice to law enforcement of Intellectual Property Right including but not limited to investigation, franchising, and licensing.
Our legal services are conducted by legal team consisted of registered lawyers and Intellectual Property Consultants who are expert in Intellectual Property field. Our legal team has evidently been worked out handling enforcement of Intellectual Property Right in some major cases in Indonesia, either civil or criminal ones.
So, what can Pacific Patent Multiglobal assist you?
Following are the legal services we offer:
- Providing a legal opinion;
- Assisting or representing client in legal actions and law enforcement (either civil or criminal in court or out of court);
- Preparing and sending a cease and desist letter;
- Drafting and reviewing agreement on Intellectual Property Right;
- Drafting or reviewing franchise agreement, filing application to obtain franchise permit from related department;
- Drafting or reviewing license agreement, filing application to record license agreement with the Directorate General of Intellectual Property Right.